CLIENT SUPPORT – LOCAL MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER
BizIQ – Smart Local Marketing – Phoenix, AZ
BizIQ is Growing!
We’re looking for positive, energetic, enthusiastic Client Support Executives to join our winning Team!
Our company is based in the Arcadia / Biltmore area and we are growing! Our Local Account Representatives are crushing their sales goals and we need more Account Managers to support the influx of new sales, so we’ve made a commitment to expanding our Support team this year. We have an upbeat, high energy, safe and FUN environment.
Our industry grew to over $8 billion last year and is expected to double over the next few years. Our company grew over 300% last year alone.
Our team has over 100 years combined experience in helping local business owners across North America build their brand and cater to new customers by increasing their visibility on major search engines, mobile devices, local maps, major directories and popular social media channels.
You will be responsible for thoroughly interviewing business owners over the phone to gain a better understanding of their industry, products, and services. During contact with business owners you will be responsible for completing assigned tasks and updating multiple databases with their information. You will be required to write a professional business description to be displayed on the internet for each new client. You will be the main point of contact for clients and will communicate the work we are doing with a focus on client education.
Daily activities will include inbound/outbound customer service, completing setup and recurring marketing tasks for clients, and managing their Google, Yahoo, and Bing listings. You will gain practical knowledge and experience setting up small business marketing campaigns and work in a fast paced, fun, and safe environment with room for advancement!
Please only apply if you meet the following criteria:
- 2+ years customer support, technical support, and/or B2B experience in a related industry
- Ability to handle difficult customer situations professionally
- Strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications
- Very strong English grammar, spelling, punctuation, and typing skills
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge about the internet, social media, and online marketing strategies
- Ability to multitask and work well in a ever-changing environment
- Ability to think outside the box and a problem solver
- Must be a Team Player, ready to work hard and willing to make a difference
If you share our passion for helping small businesses and are looking for a solid opportunity to jump start your career and evolve with the local marketing industry then this job is for you.
- Compensation starts at $14-$15 per hour with great opportunities for growth
- Full Medical and Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Great Work Atmosphere